This year, GoodSuite celebrates 25 years proudly serving customers in Southern California and beyond. At GoodSuite, our quarter-century of service isn’t something we take lightly; in fact, it’s a point of pride within our company, and it’s an aspect of our work that pushes us to do better and be better for our customers every step of the way. In 1998, we started from humble beginnings as Copier Headquarters, founded by our CEO, Dan Strull. Over the course of the company’s history, we have continued to grow and evolve in the ever-changing digital landscape by making deals that allowed us to obtain various companies, only empowering us to continue serving our clientele to the best of our ability.
Around the company’s 20th anniversary in 2018, a rebrand occurred, and we became GoodSuite — a pivotal part of our history. This era of our company’s life so far has proven to be the most prosperous, pushing us to further success than we had previously imagined. Our name change ended up being one of the most well-received choices we have implemented so far. Overall, though, GoodSuite has experienced the most changes in the past decade of work. This is thanks to the countless changes in the technology landscape over the years, as well as the way the focus of our business has continued to shift and grow as time goes on. Our services have only expanded, now including everything from managed print services to audio and visual solutions to cloud services. With GoodSuite, you can count on us to provide you with exactly what you’re looking for every time.
Although we think we could tell you about our services all day long, you don’t need to take it from us. If you’re curious about the quality of the solutions we provide to our customers, take a look at just a few of the ways we have been recognized over the years to gain a better understanding of the caliber of service we offer.
- ENX Magazine Dealers of the Year (2017-2021): ENX Magazine, a national trade publication, gives this award to dealers who have showcased outstanding performance and service reputation.
- 5-Star Platinum Service Center (2003-2019): This honor is provided for top recognition based on customer surveys and service response time.
- Peak Channel Partner (GOLD) (2011-2019): Xerox presents this award to qualifying dealers who reach high service and sales levels.
- Global Partner Program Award of Excellence (2015): This award recognizes superior performance in revenue generation across the Xerox multifunction printer product line, as well as exceeding targets in customer satisfaction.
- Sharp Hyakuman Kai Award (2015-2021): Sharp gives this award to dealers who exceed pre-set partner sales and service goals in excess of $1M annually.
These awards showcase just a fraction of the ways we have provided excellence to our customers year after year. We take these recognitions seriously as major achievements and use them as motivation to further improve and upgrade the services we offer.
Although the work we do within our industry is extremely important to us and our business, one of the most meaningful aspects of what we do is the way we give back to our community. From the start, we have always set out to do good through GoodSuite, and we accomplish that goal by supporting a number of charities. We work closely with Operation Gratitude, a local charity serving the people in our Armed Forces across the world. We participate in their Battalion Buddy program, which provides teddy bears to children with recently deployed parents. We send a teddy bear on behalf of the customer for every equipment order we receive, allowing us to donate thousands of teddy bears since 2017. Additionally, we guarantee that we will arrive on site for a local service area copier or printer service call within 2 hours and respond to an IT service issue within 30 minutes — and if we don’t, we will donate a teddy bear. That’s the GoodSuite guarantee.
In addition to our work with Operation Gratitude, we have also donated to the ALS Association, Charcot-Marie-Tooth Association, Walking Strong, the Pablove Foundation, the Challenged Athlete Foundation, and many more. We operate by the belief that living is giving, and that shapes the way we operate. GoodSuite consistently sets out to have a positive impact in our community day in and day out.
The highest quality services
Throughout our 25 years of operation, we have continuously strived to perfect the services we offer to our customers. We provide a wide menu of IT solutions for our customers to choose from, allowing us to tailor our services to exactly what your business needs. Curious about discovering what GoodSuite has to offer to your company? Learn more about our range of services below.
- Managed IT services: We provide your own IT director, expert support from our help desk, and a team of IT professionals to help with any aspect of tech that your business needs. With the right tech support, your business can achieve stability, security, and scalability.
- Managed print: Without realizing it, uncontrolled and unmanaged print can cost your business a lot more than you bargained for. Our managed print services enable you to have a proactive approach that effectively lowers your print costs, as well as heightening your security.
- Cybersecurity: Without the right cybersecurity measures in place, your business’s systems become susceptible to potentially detrimental cyberattacks. Our cybersecurity approach includes end user security awareness, network security, endpoint security, malware protection, ransomware detection and prevention, email security, and more.
- VoIP: Voice over Internet Protocol allows you to control your communication through one platform with more features than traditional phone systems, including voicemail to email, call forwarding, voicemail transcription, and a virtual desktop application.
- Audio and visual solutions: We work to enhance your office’s collaboration and productivity through high quality audio-visual solutions. This includes video walls, digital signage, cloud video meeting services, interactive displays, audio integration, and more.
- Printers and copiers: GoodSuite sells reliable multi-function office equipment — copiers and printers for all of your needs. This includes wide-format and production printers.
Our menu of dependable products and services is the key to what’s allowed us to serve our customers successfully for 25 years.
Tech support you can rely on
When you need high-quality, trustworthy technology services and solutions, GoodSuite has everything you’re looking for and much more. Our mission has always been to provide a boutique level of service with our ambitious team of trusted advisors. We always aim to work at the speed of business with our customer service. These tenets of our business shape who we are and how we function each and every day. That’s why we’re so proud to reach our 25 year anniversary as a company that sticks to the morals we believe in. Interested in working with GoodSuite for your business’s tech needs? Request a consultation today, and discover how we can transform your technology!