One of the most important things to do for your business is review the costs associated with your office equipment. To reduce printing costs, implement these simple tips suggested by the CHQS team.
Copier Headquarters can create unique options to reduce printing costs for your company.
Reduce printing costs by hundreds of dollars:
- A maintenance agreement can lower the amount you pay on supplies and copier repair by incorporating it into a monthly cost-per-copy fee. It is surprising how much a maintenance agreement will save you!
- Upgrading your office equipment fleet may result in a lower monthly lease payment. This often happens because multiple machines are condensed into a machine with more options. Assessing the true needs of your office can result in expanding to a higher production machine or downgrading to smaller desktop units. Customizing to your unique needs leads to lower costs overall.
- Monitor your fleet of office equipment, regardless of brand, with our automated system. Install it on a server or PC and see where your printing costs are coming from. We can help you install, analyze, and control your printing costs.
Reduce printing costs by thousands of dollars:
- Increasing an employee’s productivity is as easy as upgrading software with new office equipment. Features such as one touch scanning and booklet making increase the capabilities a machine has and how productive your employees can be.
- Integrating your IT services can save the salary of an IT professional. With a Managed Network Services agreement, Copier Headquarters can
- manage your entire fleet of printers
- proactively monitor your networks
- troubleshoot immediate issues when necessary
- consult on upgrades and repairs
Find your solution to reduce printing costs:
- Contact your Copier Headquarters Account Manager here