A maintenance agreement is a contract that provides the service and supplies for all office equipment. Your monthly invoice is based on the number of copies made in the previous month, plus a base rate. While your contract is active, any service or supplies that particular machine needs is provided by CHQS.
Subsequently, Copier Headquarters can offer maintenance agreements for any print fleet. Our technicians have service verification for multiple brands and models. Furthermore, our local team has rave reviews and one of the fastest response times around.
Example of a monthly maintenance agreement:
- Due at the end of the month – the number of copies made in the previous billing period
- Receive invoice
- Supplies show under a 20% onsumable supplies are low
- Toner Waste Container
- Staples (billable item)
- Contact Supplies@CHQS.com to reorder
- Service error code pops on the screen
- Contact Service@CHQS.com to request a technician