Have you questioned how to choose the right Managed Network Provider? Many small businesses are challenged with that task. Finding an outside company to handle the daily duties associated with networks, data and security, is one of the simplest ways to reduce overhead cost, but it can be difficult to assess which to one to choose. Here are a few basic questions you can utilize to determine which services a Managed Network Provider should address.
How to Choose the Right Managed Network Provider:
1. Evaluate Costs
- What would suit your company better: one full-time staff member dedicated to monitoring your network or one monthly fee for a Managed Network Agreement?
- Does your business have the training and management budget to add a full-time IT staff member to your team?
- When faced with an emergency situation, is money budgeted for network expenses?
2. Evaluate Need
- Do you have any remote employees? What about employees that need VPN access?
- Is your data being stored safely and effectively?
- When performing online searches or utilizing the internet, does the speed inhibit the completion of a task?
3. Evaluate Growth
- In the next year, will you be adding flexible work options like working from home?
- Are you interested in storing your data in the cloud?
- Would your employees be more focused on tasks if network issues were not handled in-house?
- Do your employees have the bandwidth to research and implement new technologies as necessary?
4. Get evaluated
- Test internet speed.
- Check the security and organization of your data.
- Review invoices for all IT related services.
- Discuss all concerns and needs your company has to determine your unique solution.
Why Should You Choose Copier Headquarters as your Managed Network Provider?
- We have experienced staff that monitors technological updates, proactively monitors networks, and works round the clock to improve your processes.
- Bundling your office equipment and network services reduces the number of vendors you need to interact with, checks you need to write, and numbers you need to remember.
- Our goal is to keep each company at the speed of business, so we answer every phone call live. Service and answers come quickly and from a familiar and friendly name.
- Meet with our team and find out more