We Are All in This Together!
Dear Valued Clients,
GoodSuite is taking the situation with coronavirus very seriously. The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, presents our world, country and business community with an unprecedented challenge. GoodSuite’s primary goal is to continue to provide uninterrupted service to our clients, while ensuring the health and safety of our employees.
We are taking all precautions necessary to ensure the safety of our customers and employees by following the official guidance from the Center for Disease Control Prevention (CDC).
Should any employees need to stay at home or out of the office for any reason, we have set up remote work capabilities. Some of our employees routinely telecommute in the normal course of business, so having an expanded remote workforce would not be disruptive.
Communication with our Office
We do not anticipate any disruption with our communication channels.
- Our email system is hosted by Microsoft, so it can be accessed from any location.
- Our phone systems and internal communication systems are all internet-based and can be accessed by all employees from any location.
- Our support systems continue to run and are available.
Service & Support
Currently, we are experiencing no delays in dispatching service personnel. On-site at your workplace, our technicians will take precautions by gently sanitizing the equipment before servicing it. GoodSuite technicians carry an entire kit of cleaning supplies to ensure that they leave your equipment looking as clean as possible. Our Service Technicians use many different cleaning techniques and tools such as:
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Lint-free Cloths
- Air Sprayers
In addition to performing these cleaning procedures for the equipment, the service technicians practice frequent hand-washing and other good hygiene techniques to help prevent the spread of germs.
We are working diligently with our nationwide partners to support business activities. If our ability to provide those services is impacted, we will let you know as soon as we receive that information.
Suggestions to Keep Your Equipment Germ-Free
With so many people touching the control panel, document feeder, output trays, and drawer handles every day, your office copiers and printers can be a hotspot for germs.
To clean these areas, the GoodSuite team recommends:
- Power down your device
- Lightly pour some rubbing alcohol onto a cloth (cloth does not have to be soaked and too much liquids could possibly damage the control panel) and wipe down the highly touched areas. *
- Use Windex or very mild glass cleaner and spray the solution directly onto a lint-free cloth to clean your device’s glass.
- To help avoid the spread of illness, we also suggest that everyone in your workplace follows CDC recommendations for hand-washing and COVID-19 prevention.
- In times when it is not possible or practical for you to power down and sanitize your equipment (for example, in the middle of a workday), basic precautionary measures like proper hand-washing and hygiene are essential.
We maintain our commitment to keeping you moving at the speed of business and to do our utmost to maintain our boutique level of service.
We know that there will be unexpected challenges in the weeks to come, and our management team is poised to respond to those situations as they arise. Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (818) 874-1200 with questions or concerns.
The GoodSuite Team