As we announced on Tuesday, we are moving to 21109 Oxnard St. in Woodland Hills on May 27th! Some may be asking – what does that mean for me?
- Service response times will continue to improve! We provide service for copiers in Santa Barbara county, Ventura County, the San Fernando Valley, and then some! By relocating, we are able to have a home base for our technicians, while assigning a certain technician to a certain area. The closer they are, the faster you get back to being at the speed of business.
- Our warehouse is expanding! We keep a stock of consumable items (toner, drums, waste toner containers, etc) and parts for all of our customer needs. The ability to grow our warehouse in size, means the ability to stock and organize based on our current customer needs. For our customers it means that toner can be picked up in an emergency and part replacements happen sooner.
- The conference room and demo units will be hi-tech and spacious! Not only will our customers be able to come and do demonstrations on the latest and greatest in ofiice technology, you will also be able to see how we implement office solutions in person, within our office.
While there are many exciting changes happening at Copier Headquarters, we want to insure you of some things that will not change.
- We still answer every phone call live. When you call 818-874-1200 or 805-532-9977, you have a knowledgeable, kind, and helpful individual directing your call
- We want to get you back to the speed of business. Hand off whatever issue you are having and we will gladly solve it for you. Our job is to be there so that you can do your job.
- Our two new e-mail accounts for direct requests will still be monitored for faster responses and solutions
Follow the #CHQSMove hashtag on Twitter Like us on Facebook for picture updates Subscribe to our e-mail updates in the right hand corner!